When I tried to used Package Manage Console to install a package, ex. Install-Package UmbracoCms, I got the messages, and it took so long without any replies.
I found out the solution for this * problem from Nuget extension (ver. 3.0.60410.213) on VS 2015 RC. You can follow the steps below to solve it.
2. Delete the folder in the directory showed below
3. Download the installation file of the older version of Nuget extension from this link: Download.
4. Extract the downloaded file to a folder on your machine.
5. Open Developer Commant Promt for VS 2015
6. Type this command to install it: VSIXInstaller [your_extracted_folder_path]\NuGet.Tools.vsix /admin
Example: VSIXInstaller c:\nuget14_VisualStudio\NuGet.Tools.vsix /admin
Press enter to start installing
Open Visual Studio 2015 and try again to see ‘the magic’ 😀